Sunday, April 29, 2012

2. memorable memories

Posted by gymah | at 12:12 PM

assalamualaikum and Hi !

 I have been to Pulau Langkawi on 2009 with my family.  Now I wanted to share with you all about my experience in Pulau Langkawi as it is my most memorable memories.


The most sweet memory was when we went to the Underwater World,the place with the biggest aquarium in Asia and it was also listed in my mind.There,we saw many fishes,which came from all over the world that I had never seen before such as sharks,piranha and others.My little sister, was really excited,when we walked through the tunnel,such we were walking in the water and she said, she was like in Bikini Bottom,which is lived by Spongebob Squarepant,the cartoon that she had watched in television before.


I knew few things or stories about Langkawi. Langkawi island is an archipelago of 104 islands lying in the north western coast of Peninsular Malaysia.  Langkawi is coined from the Malay words Lang and Kawi. Lang is a brown eagle and Kawi is a local manganese stone. I got it from Google of course. huhu. and I also read about a history of each of historical places at Langkawi such as Mahsuri and Pulau Dayang Bunting.


On the next day,we did many activities together such as scuba diving and snorkelling.It was the moment that I had always waited for as my family rarely spent our time together because we were always busy with our own world.We saw many beautiful corals and variety of colourful fishes and it was my one-in-a-million experience.After that,we went for shopping at Pekan Kuah.My mother bought a lot of chocolates,plates and other items as Langkawi is the island which is duty-free shopping zone offering a bewildering array items.My sisters and I,bought some handicrafts and souvenirs to be given to our kith and kin, when we went back to Kelantan


For me it is my sweet memory because we went there without any preparation like booked a hostel, make budget, plan where to go and else. My dad said " Let's go to Langkawi  " , then all of us (my family) replied, Let's GO ! 


Surprisingly, a day after that , we went Langkawi. Although it was our first time going there,  Alhamdulillah, everything went well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment